To keep you and our team safe, we’re introducing our....
The aim of our menu is to make buying your new garden machinery easy and at the same time keep everyone safe and healthy.
Contact less FREE delivery on orders over £1000
Contact less delivery available on all machinery - ask us for a price
Contact free collection available from our stores
How does our Takeaway menu work?
- Call us to place your order or ask us for more details about any of the machinery.
- When ordering, your details and payment information will be taken.
- We'll arrange a suitable time to deliver the machine or for you to collect.
- Delivery - we will arrange a suitable location on your property for us to unload the machine.
We will call you when we arrive to let you know we are unloading and also call you again to let you know when the machine is ready for you. Part of the process will include us fully cleaning the main handled parts of the machine.
- Collection - on the agreed date of collection, when you arrive at the front of our store please give us a call to let us know you have arrived. You can wait in your car while we bring the machine straight out to you and load it into the boot of your car.
- Installation - we don't sell from the box and we want to maintain this even without face-to-face contact with you. All the machinery is fully and will continue to be PDI'd (pre-delivery inspected) to make sure it is fully set up and working correctly. To also help we will be including with your machinery hand book a USB stick from us with a video handover and instructions as to how to start using your machine straight away.
- Continued support - we will continue to provide our premium product support once you take your machinery home. Our teams are available by phone, email and when things return to normal business face-to-face in our stores. All their details can be found by clicking here.