COVID-19: Masons Kings current situation – 5/11/2020
As England moves back into National lockdown on Thursday 5th November we have put measures in place for our customers and staff following the latest government guidance.
Our depots will remain open under the essential retail guidelines and you’ll still receive the same high-quality sales and service, following the latest Government guidelines to keep us all safe.
We advise you only travel to our depots for essential purchases. We have a number of options available if you would prefer not to visit us in person including call & collect from our COVID safe collection point, deliveries direct to you and some online purchasing available.
See full details below…
Our depots are open and we will be pleased to welcome you inside whilst following our current guidance and safety measures:
- Entrances – at this time we will only be able to welcome customers through our main entrances.
- Face masks / coverings - must be worn by customers and staff.
- Social distancing – please make sure you stay 2 metres apart from other customers and our staff.
- Safety zone – all our counters have a marked 2 metre safety zone as well as protective screens.
- Hygiene – please use our dedicated hand sanitiser station when entering our buildings.
- Group visits – we are asking that no more than 2 people per household or group enter our depots at one time, to keep shopping with us an enjoyable experience.
- Queuing at busy times – for safety we are limiting the total number of people into our buildings at one time. 6 people will be welcome into our Chudleigh and St Columb depots and 10 into our Exebridge depot. Our staff will let you know if we need you to queue outside until the customers inside are leaving the building.
- Cleaning – all our depots are professionally cleaned and our teams are regularly cleaning too. Showroom machinery will be cleaned regularly and after every consultation.
All our technicians are cleaning and sanitising machinery when seeing them for servicing, breakdowns and repairs both at our depot and at your farm, business or home. We will also sanitise them again before handing them back to you. We will also do the same for sold machinery which will be fully sanitised before a contactless handover.
- Payments – can now be made in the depot. We take contactless payment and for larger payments we will be cleaning our chip and pin machines before every use.
Stock levels of agricultural, commercial and garden machinery remain strong and our manufacturers are working hard to ensure machinery on order is delivered in a timely manner. If you have machinery on order we will contact you directly as usual to discuss the best method for delivery.
Our parts stock is also well stocked at a normal level we would expect for this time of year heading into the summer season so we are able to supply customers requirements to our high premium standard.
Our sales, service and parts teams will call to make an appointment before visiting your premises. We have asked all our teams to avoid close contact and where possible meet in large open spaces. We will also be asking you if you have had any symptoms and we will not send anyone to you who has had any symptoms.
If you are in isolation and require parts delivery, we are still happy to make these as long as we do not have face-to-face contact to protect both yourself and our employees. Contact your local Masons Kings and we will arrange for the delivery to be dropped at the end of the of drive or a safe place which is pre-agreed, which you can then collect when our team member has left the site.
If our technicians are on your site, we ask politely that where possible you leave them to work, they will be wearing PPE to operate any machine and wipe down the controls and surfaces with anti-bacterial wipes.
OUT OF HOURS:
We will continue to offer our out of hours service for servicing and parts and will be taking the same precautions as above for site visits.
We’ve been working hard to provide positive solutions which have worked well to allow us to be able to continue to provide our premium products and support to our customers over the last few months and these will continue…
- Deliveries – we have made more deliveries than ever before which we offer with a contactless drop off to your farm, business or home. We are able to deliver parts, machinery, animal feed, gardening, DIY tools and equipment. Call your local depot to order.
- Contactless collection – is available on all out products from outside the front of our store. Call your local depot to order.
- Machinery servicing – for maintenance, repairs and breakdowns will remain contactless in our depots and at your farm, business or home.
- Machinery Demos - you can still try our machinery for yourselves at our depots or at your premises. This can be done whilst maintaining social distancing. The machine will be sanitised before and after you have used it to ensure it is safe.
- Remote support – is available from our FarmSight team to optimise inputs and outputs of your agricultural machinery.
- Website – you can find all the latest product and service information, offers and news as well as our latest stock of new and used machinery.
- Payments – can now be made in store within our safety guidelines and will continue to be possible over the phone too by calling your local depot.
- Contacting us – had never been easier!
- Live chat on our website during opening hours
- Call us
- Use our contact form on our website to email us
We thank you for your cooperation and will keep you updated with changes to our situation as and when they arise.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your local depot by phone.
- Exebridge depot, Somerset – (01398 322 140)
- Chudleigh depot, Devon – (01626 852 140)
- St. Columb depot, Cornwall - (01637 881 814)